Saturday 20 October 2007

Good morning ;o)



I decided to scrap last night. Needed to keep my hands busy. (I bought a packet of smokes yesterday - but I only had one and threw the rest away) It was disgusting. And I didn't enjoy it. There is no physical need for a cigarette. I think it's just a psychological need now.
Anyway I went and got some photo paper and decided to get my scrap on.
Nothing spectacular. As you can tell by now - I don't ever do spectacular.....but I like them.
Felt so good to scrap again.
I did start making some cards for me. But really need to get my hands on a cristmas stamp. You'd think that would be easy - nope - they are flying out the doors before I get to them. I really want to get the "Merriest Wishes Clear Design stamps" from Hero Arts.
So if anyone sees them can you let me know. So I can snap them up!!
That's it. Going to go and enjoy my cup of tea!!
K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...