Friday 23 September 2011

Finally Friday

This week we have been bumming around at home. No sewing to speak of - which is probably why I'm going nuts.


These lovely ladies have been giving us 2 to 3 eggs a day. Such good girls. Which means I've been making lots of things like this
With passionfruit from the vine. Mmmm....
Next week  I am hoping some fabric will arrive so I can get a move on with one project. And get some fabric ordered for the back of my big quilt. Got lots to do.
Still haven't sorted out my craft area. I'm thinking I need to get rid of a few things. I don't have as much storage as before - so it's just gotta go.
Hubby will be pleased with that!
Have a happy weekend,


Ps. I had itchy fingers so I grabbed the leftover Amy Butler Corduroy I had from my cushion and made another one for my chair. It's so soft & yummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...