Monday 26 September 2011

Smashing & Sewing

Today I got in a bit of sewing time and finished putting together the Amy Butler squares. I'll save tomorrow for the ironing and cutting and resewing ;o)
I also sorted the few fabrics that I have - which has prompted me to thinking, what to do with all the little leftovers. Hmmm?

I also have decided to make my black Smash into a sewing project book. So I can keep track of what I make, how much things cost and where I got bits from.
And I have to keep kicking this little dude off my chair - apparently he thinks my cushion is pretty comfy too!

Have a Happy Monday,

4 comments:

  1. Love the color palette of those squares you sewed together. Can't wait to see your finished project. I used to have a kitty that looked a lot like your kitty. He was always taking my spot too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a great idea for a smash book! sadly mine is still empty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are rocking the fabric, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the projects, love the idea for the smash book!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...