Sunday 23 September 2012

Art Student tote..again

Also known as - Christmas present 1 struck off the list. Going well so far!




I had it all cut during the week - but only got to sewing it up yesterday.
 I used Amy Butlers Cameo. I made version A this time.
 Which meant no zip and extender - and a magnetic closure.
And being that it's for my mums laptop - I made big pockets so she can fit her cables in.
I also used Pellon Decor Bond and batting to help provide more protection for laptop. Hopefully it's enough.

Now I just have to hide it until Christmas!

Linking to



6 comments:

  1. This is really cute! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty bag! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this bag! I keep thinking that I don't need another bag pattern, but I might just need to buy this one. :)
    Very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I have this pattern, but have yet to make the bag. I love yours, it turned out fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...