Saturday 8 September 2012

Scrapping?

 So the minute that I need to start organising my stuff to get rid of - is the minute that I feel like scrapping again. Go figure.
 Just trying to get through the little stack of pics that I have on my table.
Sorry about the iphone pics - my son has pinched my camera.
Had to stop scrapping as I've run out of adhesive.
Will try and sort all the goodies out this week. Need to get some boxes and find out shipping prices & weights & things. Fun stuff. Totally need a helper. Hope to get it done this coming week. So stay tuned.
Have a happy weekend. I need to seriously think about making these pants. Hmmm.
Maybe I should get out of my jammies first ;o)

K xxx

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree, everytime I go to my desk to start organising I find something that inspires me to scrap.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...