Thursday 6 December 2007

In progress





So this is what I have been working on.

It's going to be an album of christmas day.

With things like - the time the morning started, what we ate, favourite present, where we went, who we saw...etc, etc.

It's 6 X 12 and I have to say - the size is great. I am a strictly 12 X 12 girl and if I even attempt anything smaller....I hate it.

But I think I have a new favourite size. It's so easy. Not too small. And not heaps of space to fill. I love it!!


My little Miss finishes school today. She's very excited about that.

Lucky I finished shopping for the kids.
Better go. Gotta finish my coffee and go pick up my little man.
Have a Happy Thursday ;o)
K xxx

1 comment:

  1. what a great idea kel. you are so organised to have this done. i am thinking i should take some scrapping things with me when we go away after christmas (we will be up your way so i might just have to pop in *WINK*)
    i know of a few people who have scrapped 6 x 12 pages and they love working in that size too.
    have a fabbo weekend xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...