Thursday 16 May 2013

Chilly

It was cold today. I'm all rugged up in trackpants and a hoodie and slippers - but unfortunately I have to go out and work in the cold tonight. Brrr.
So at lunchtime today I threw some delicious veges into a roasting pan so I could turn it into soup tonight.
And I did a little shopping - I pre ordered Heather Ross's new collection called Briar Rose. How darling is it?
You can see the rest of the collection on her site.
I so want to make that adorable quilt. I just love it!!

My juicer arrived today. So let me know - what are your favourite juice combinations?
I'm keen to try some out!

K xxx

2 comments:

  1. Cute fabric! I am sure that soup was delicious. Keen to hear how the juicing goes. Keep warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh-oh, I want to cook soup after seeing your roast veggie photo!!! There is nothing nicer than home cooked roast veg soup, love it so much.
    Those fabrics are gorgeous too. xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...