Tuesday 14 May 2013

Food Connect box 2

I picked up my beloved boxes today. In the vege box this week, I got some sugarloaf cabbage, butternut pumpkin, lebanese cucumbers, zucchinis, mushrooms, potato, shallots, broccoli, tomatoes, radishes, lettuce mix and kale.
And in the fruit box, some bananas, red & green apples, kiwifruit, mandarines, oranges, pears and a custard fruit. Not quite sure what to do with a custard fruit. I've never tried one. Any ideas??
And my extras - eggs, a pane loaf (I could eat this bread every day of my life),  1kg of tomatoes and some beetroot.

So here is the menu I have worked out for this week based on what was in my boxes.
 Beetroot & Fetta Bruschetta again this week as it was such a delicious hit with the family last week. Any fruits or veges left over will be going into the juicer for breakfast or lunch. Yum. Can't wait until it arrives.

What's on the menu at your house?



4 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm....wanna come over and cook for me?? Your menu sounds scrumptious! What a beautiful box of food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! So many delicious looking veges. I am a big fan of beetroot. In fact I am going to roast some for my dinner tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my word this looks fabulous, i wish we got things like that here. i had chilli for dinner it was DELISH

    ReplyDelete
  4. yummie food and your menu looks great to me!!
    Haven't had a chance to think about dinner yet... :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...