Monday 13 May 2013

Mothers Day 2013

Yesterday I was woken by the smiling faces of my family, along with cuddles and pressies.
And my hubby cooked me some breakfast and then my daughter washed dishes.

Then we headed off to lunch with my mum. She made a delicious roast. It was so good. And my only job for the day was to bring dessert. So on Saturday I made a chocolate mousse cake to take.
It was the perfect ending to the meal.
And I did a little shopping for myself. I ordered a juicer.
 And some pretty nail polishes.

I'm hoping they'll get here this week.

Tomorrow is Food Connect Box delivery day - so I'll be back with a new menu for the week.
See you then,

Kel xxx

6 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day. Love those nail polishes and that juicer. Hope to see what's on the menu this week. I want to eat healthier and yummier food too. I'm having a food slump at the moment.
    * I've got a giveaway going so pop by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day! I am in the market for a juicer but think I might try a cheaper one first to see if I keep up with juicing. Would love to hear your thoughts on the juicer once you have tried it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll let you know Claire. We had a cheaper one - but it didn't get used all that often. This one had really good reviews about the quality of the juice and also the taste (very smooth). It will be a great way to use up any excess veges & fruit leftover from my Food Connect boxes

      Delete
  3. Looks like you got a little bit spoiled! Glad you had a good day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a beautiful day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...