Thursday 10 October 2013

AMH Quickchange trousers

Last weekend I pulled my tracing paper and traced 3 patterns.
Then I pulled out some fabric and started with Anna Maria Horners Quickchange trousers from her Handmade Beginnings book.
Things quickly went sour when I got to the waistband and couldn't, for the life of me, figure out the pattern. Total baby brain, I think.
Fast forward a couple a days - and I found the answer on Flickr.
Noting it here so I don't forget......to insert the elastic, you need to slide it between the layers up through the leg. Of course, so simple!!!
So I finally got them finished this morning.
Can't you just imagine a cute little baby butt in them.
I need to make a boy pair as well - just in case!

7 comments:

  1. Those are *so* adorable!! I am completely useless at sewing so I love looking at others' projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, gotta love the baby brain! And a huge congrats on the new baby. It must be so exciting for you.
    Those pants are too cute.
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marina! Excited & terrified - all at once ;o)

      Delete
  3. these are ADORABLE. i've got baby brain as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, such a gorgeous fabric!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...