Thursday 24 October 2013

Crushing

Most of my thoughts are on bubby and bubby related stuff. Making....buying.
First on my list - these blankets - Aren't they delicious?
Thinking that if I want to save some dollars I might need to learn to crochet.

And this little blanket. So soft and pretty
And this is absolutely darling. So cute! Yes I definitely need to gain some crochet skills!!
And I want to make these. Adorable! I could probably manage these!

Oh well - back to unpicking for me today.
Happy Thursday

K xxx

8 comments:

  1. OMG! The white/grey/pink blanket is gorgeous!!!! <3 And the lamb hat just too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I'm just dying from the cuteness!

      Delete
  2. i want that first blanket for myself! haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for liking my lamb hat!! :O)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Heather. Your crochet is amazingly beautiful!

      Delete
  4. Very cute! I have a rainbow baby knit blanket pattern I'm happy to share if you are interested!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be wonderful - Thank you so much!

      Delete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...