Thursday 1 March 2012

Struggling

Struggling with things lately.......but some kind words from my best friend who knows me well, has turned things around. Feeling so lucky that I have someone who can do this for me.

Struggling to exercise.....but I am determined to do better.

Still struggling with that little quilt.....but I will finish it. All it takes is a new view from different eyes to see that I clearly make things harder for myself. And I really don't need to.

Struggling with the new school routine....need to learn to go to bed earlier, then perhaps my mornings would be easier.

And on the plus side:

Eating well. No cheating. Honestly not finding it as hard as I did last time.



Planning on scrapping today. It's been so long. Better print some photos and see what I come up with. If I start using up my stash - then I've got a good reason to get more. And there's nothing that makes me happier than scrap shopping ;o)


Have a Happy Thursday,



2 comments:

  1. It is great to have a friend who can lend some perspective to things that are getting us down. Your healthy food looks lovely. I am on week 5 of Weight watchers and I am finding the food side ok but the exercise is definitely more of a challenge. Good luck with using up some stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMY food photos! those type don't usually do much for me -- but these look delish!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...