Monday 23 April 2012

I think I finally got it

The elusive granny square. I always come so close but am really so far. I even went to a crochet class. It just never clicked for me. And believe me I wanted it to.
My mum came around yesterday and I started giving her lists of what I'd like her to make for me and mentioned that I'd like her to show me how to crochet a granny  square. She said have you got a hook?
I scrambled around to find my knitting bag and everything was still in there.
I know there is mistakes in it but I'm really proud to have gotten to the end of it. Now I just need to practice practice practice. Let's just hope I remember how to start it.

6 comments:

  1. Great job, i think it looks fabulous and would love to be able to do this, love the colours too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cool. I was looking at some lovely projects in Mollie Makes involving granny squares the other day. I cannot crochet at all but it is something I would love to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks fab!!! now you need to do a video tutorial and teach me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to learn how to crochet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, I love those so much! Please tell me you are going to make a blanket out of them???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woot! It looks fantastic too Kelly!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...