Friday 28 September 2007

Day 2






So today is not much better. Still can't breathe. Have been coughing all day. Have a very sore throat and a huge headache. I didn't get much sleep last night.
I think I might get some cold and flu tablets tomorrow.
Anyway here's some scrappy stuff I made in the past week. Nothing flash.
Have been in the mood to scrap but nothing comes out. I just sit and look. And then walk away. Feeling so very uncreative. I don't think that's a real word. Is it non-creative? Oh, I don't know.
Either way - there is no creativity happening here!!
Got some recently new stuff here too. In the past 2 weeks I received my JB Kit, prize from Tarisota, my Scarlet lime kit, a replacement parcel from American Crafts and a stamp set from Tarisota.
I think I must have known I was getting cut off!!
Good news- that as of today we have saved $75 by not smoking!!!That's 2 and a half days worth. Imagine what that figure will be in a month!! Or a year!!
Enjoy your weekend. We are coming to the end of the first week of holidays! Can't believe there's only one more term until the christmas holidays. I'm going to try and finish off some chrissy shopping tomorrow. I have a way way way overdue layby to make a payment on. Hope it's still there!! Oops!!
Catch you later -
K xxx

1 comment:

  1. these LOs and projects are GREAT kell.....not "non-creative" at all. i love the way you have journalled within the arrow.
    yay for all the money you have saved by not smoking and i am sure you will be feeling better soon.
    take care and have a great weekend xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...