Tuesday 18 December 2012

Bad timing

So Saturday morning I woke up with a middle ear infection. And it's been all downhill from there.
Can't sleep. Can't get rid of the pain. Totally bad timing with Christmas coming up next week and a million things to do to get ready.
So this week it's all about little goals.
Today I washed sheets, sent some parcels and ordered the Christmas groceries. Not much but was all I could manage.
Tomorrow I need to get 2 presents done. If that's all I get done then I'll be happy.
My little sweetpea helped me out and sewed up the Christmas magnets. I love seeing them every time I open the fridge.

There is a storm tonight. Lots of thunder & lightning. I've taken some medicine and hoping to get some decent sleep. Have only been able to sleep for 3 hours at a time. So I'm really needing it.

Hope your week is going to plan,

K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...