Wednesday 19 December 2012

Sunglasses case

 Did it in the nick of time.
I was feeling slightly better this morning after a 12 and a half hour sleep so I grabbed the opportunity while I could, to make another present.
This one is a present for my hubby's aunty. I know she wears glasses so I thought she might like a glasses case.
I used the tutorial here
I used some wool suiting that I had leftover from a pouch I made. And some leftover Amy Butler from a bag I made my mum last Christmas.

The only thing left is the duffel bag. It'll have to wait until Saturday after I get my cutter & mat back.
Hopefully I'll get it done - otherwise it'll be a birthday present ;o)

Have you made anything handmade this Christmas?
Are you all done?

 

K xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...