Saturday 15 December 2012

Zip pocket pouch

 Last night I made this zip pocket pouch. It is for my daughter who never really loves anything I make. So I'm hoping this one is a winner. She commented that she liked this fabric. SO I think I've got it right there. Hopefully.
 And she can put her phone and some cash in there and head off to the shops.
The pattern is by Michelle patterns.
It's definitely a pattern I'd like to make again. Very cute!

Now I'm all set to start the bag. If I settle for cutting over the weekend and then sewing on Monday I should be all fine. It's the last HAVE TO SEW item before Christmas. Wish me luck.

Have a happy weekend.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...