Wednesday 12 December 2012

Body Pillow (Christmas present)

I managed to finish off the body pillow cover. And I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Especially considering I used only scraps. That makes me feel good!
 I based it on a pattern by Tula Pink from her book. All the bars on the front are scraps from my sons quilt.
 For the background I used scraps of denim from a dress that I'm making.
And the back I pieced together scraps from his quilt and also some Amy Butler dots from his pocket pillow

I hope he likes it!


2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea. My daughter loves her body pillow. Laurab. Www.whosthischick.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...