Friday 13 July 2007

Guess what the kids are watching




Cakey got it in the mail today. I made them hot choccy's with marshmallows and some popcorn and haven't heard a peep out of them.

I stated making a book today (just like the clever LEE) to document our everyday life. Managed to cover it and do 2 pages for christmas and then I got stuck at my birthday as I had no pics.
I'll give it another go tomorrow. I have a fair bit to catch up on. But I'm liking it so far.
I have run out of albums and if I do any pages they are just being shoved on my shelf in piles so I think this is a good alternative. Using up lots of leftovers.
Don't have many plans over the weekend. Babysitting for my neighbour tomorrow as she is taking her son to see Harry Potter.
That's about it.
Catch you later
Kel xxx

3 comments:

  1. oh wow wow! How did you get that on DVD soo quickly - it's still on in the movies in Tassie, LOL. Did you order it from the U.S.??

    I hope you have a really lovely weekend :O)
    Melx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids love that movie! We have it too on DVD. I sob like nothing else at the end.
    Great that you started your journal. Cant wait to see what is in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have to rent this!! I'm a little nervous! It is my ALL TIME FAVE BOOK...and the movie doesn't look anything like it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...