Monday 16 July 2007

Monday



So here's the cover and inside page of my new everyday book thing. I am really enjoying doing it. Having lots of fun.
I went to see a man about a dog today. Ok, it wasn't a dog but I did see a man. I don't want to get excited so I'm not going to say anything just in case it's a no. But I might have a new toy by the end of this week. I will probably know by Wednesday. Might have it by friday. And no it isn't anything related to scrapping. Although that would be nice too.
It was the first day today that both my kids have been back at school. It was so quiet. Didn't have time to scrap anymore pages because my computer was playing up. Then I had to go and do some work stuff. Didn't get home until after 5. Then I had to quickly make dinner before my hubby left for work. It is really cold tonight. Has been really cold today too. I think I need to bring the heater in here. It would be much nicer.
Target Toy Sale starts this week. So I am heading there on Thursday morning. I hope it isn't too crowded. Fat chance.
Ok. Off now. It's f-f-f-f-freezing...
Kel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...