Tuesday 10 July 2007

One page


So I managed to do one page today with the goodies from my kit.
Also stopped in at The Scrapyard and bought some goodies. Bought 25 sheets of white cardstock, some bits and pieces from the Toby line from Love, Elsie. Also got some green chipboard letters. Oh and some tape rolls. $75 later. (bit naughty considering I only wanted some cardtock and tape.) Especially after I spent too much at Spotlight over the past 2 days.
I am going to have to be on a serious budget from now on. SERIOUS!!
Off to make a cuppa before Big Brother starts.
See ya,
K xxx

1 comment:

  1. Love this! That glitter star looks so cool over the frame and photo, just beautiful. I really love aqua too and you've used it so well.
    Melx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...