Monday 30 July 2007

Update

Having a major drama with Holden as they are not going to honour the warranty we have on the Cruze. I am so angry. So I won't dwell on it here...

Been scrapping a bit. I used my Bind It All for the first time. Made this little notebook for my baby girl. I am a bit spewing that I used my last hambly overlay. I really need more of it. In every color. Every style. Can't wait to get some of the new Hambly. Totally to die for.
My other 2 layouts I have used some of my Poppy Ink Kit. I think it's about time to use up the stuff i am "saving". I mean, what am I saving it for anyway?
Does anyone else do that? Or am I the only weirdo?

I went to the Scrapyard on Sunday to get a few things - and saw this amazing clock canvas that Sandra has done. It is so cool. She is running the class at the end of August. I am SO THERE!!
I can already see it hanging in my loungeroom on the bare wall. I can't wait!!

Blogger is being a bugger and won't let me upload any pics. So I'll be back later and try again.

See ya,

K xxx

4 comments:

  1. hey kell....so WHEN exactly were you going to let me know you were back blogging woman...????
    geez lousie....!!!!!

    i would like some more info on the canvas clock class that is being run at the Scrapyard. so spill the beans.
    now i will have to get a coffee and go back through all the posts you have made.

    catch you soon

    p.s. SOOOOOOOOO jealous of your "bind it" - i hear they are fabulous. i'll have to pop up one day for a play with yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh your fingernails in the other post look sooo pretty. I wish I could paint my nails, they always look so tragic when I do - paint everywhere where it shouldn't be. lol
    Melx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How dare your hands look so beautiful!!!! Trying so hard to grow my damn nails - must be doing something wrong!!!!!

    Love the work you have been pumping out Kel. Wish I could do mini books - just don't have the patience. Yours are gorgeous hon.

    Steph xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tend to want to hoard things too. But I'm getting better!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...