Thursday 30 August 2012

Quilty bits

So this morning I have spent quilting this baby quilt. I've finished now. Just need to bind it.
I've also received the fabric to make the birthday boys pants. Which I only took out of the box a few minutes ago. It has been a crazy week.
Don't you think this will make the cutest little pair of boy pants ever!
So sweet. I love those little elephants.
I really need to get sewing - my dining room looks like the project runway workroom!! I've got pattern pieces cut and hanging over every chair.

I just did my groceries. I am seriously loving the whole online grocery thing. Totally works for me.
On the menu this week:
Sat- BBQ (I'm making potato salad)
Sun - Satay Chicken with pineapple salad and making Choc Orange flourless cake for Fathers Day
Mon - Leftovers from this week
Tue - Chicken burritos
Wed - Sweet & Sour pork
Thur - Vege soup
Friday - Pizza night

So this weekend - it'll be nothing but sewing, cooking and dishes.
But really - would I want to do anything else? Nope. I love my life ;o)

Have a wonderful weekend -

K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...