Tuesday 14 August 2012

Scraps and plans

I made a pouch from my bag scraps today using this pattern by Elizabeth Hartman.

I also got some deliveries:
Some kits and patterns from Sweetwater
And some gorgeous Melody Miller typewriter fabric from Frances of Miss Matatabi. 
I have been looking for them for so long. I got 3 half yards.
Yummo!
Tomorrow I am definitely going to start on my homework for my top. I mustn't get behind. And possibly work on another project on my to do list.

What are your plans this week?

7 comments:

  1. LOVE that pouch! When I see all those things you're creating, I so wish I had any patience with a sewing machine.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Can't wait to see what you do with the typewriter fabric too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to use it for something special - I just don't have any idea what though!

      Delete
  3. oh my gosh -- i love the pouch!! And Sweetwater is my FAVORITE and they used to be one of my most favorite SB companies -- sad they ever moved on!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...