Sunday 25 November 2007

And another christmas one


This took me a long time. I sketched the tree ( i was inspired by my Gloria Jean coffee mug) onto a sheet of cardstock and then cut it out with a craft knife. My fingers are still sore!!
Then I stuck Swarovski crystals on for the baubles and they didn't want to stay on.
And my ink ran out half way through so I had to print the smaller ones in black and white.
Big disaster. But I like how it turned out.
And that's all that matters!!
Happy Sunday.....I mean Monday - time got away from me again... Ooops!!
(need to go to sleep sometime)
K xxxx

1 comment:

  1. not a disaster at all kel. i love the combination of the big colour pic with the smaller B&W ones. you certainly went above and beyond with the sketching and cutting of that beautiful tree. i can't cut out with this detail any longer and that's why i LOVE my craft robo.
    hope you have a great week.
    talk soon xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...