Friday 9 November 2007

Late



Have been trying to make chrissy cards all week but I'm really not happy with them. And it's really starting to bug me.

Nothing is just coming together for me.

Think I've seriously lost my mojo in a big way!!

Decided to scrap a page and see if it helped. I think it looks better in real life than it does in the pic. But, it didn't help!


Went to see the doctor and he said no carpal tunnel - but he doesn't know what's wrong. Thinks it may go away on its own. If not, I have to get an xray.


Yesterday I bought a sewing machine off ebay. Hooray!!! I absolutely cannot sew to save my life. But I signed up for Kim Archers christmas classes and I think there may be sewing - so I though it may be wise to get a sewing machine. Total bargain and free shipping. Gotta love that!! Should be here early next week.


And I also received my yummy stamps from ebay too this week. Not bad for $15. They were the Merriest wishes from Hero Arts. So cute!!!
Better get going. Time is getting away from me tonight!!
Have a great weekend ;o)


K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...