Thursday 1 November 2007

Happy Scrap day



My friend and I went to The Scrapyard today. I bought a few sheets of cardstock, Kelly Panacci christmas stamps and the new Queen&Co Christmas stamps. So yummy.

Then this afternoon I received my parcel from ScrapInStyle. WOW!!!

There was so much stuff in there. I absolutely can't wait to play with it all!!

I also placed my order for the November collection today. I think it's called Autumn Bliss. Go have a look. Such warm colours. They also had the new Doodlebug chipboard letters so I had to get them too. I have been waiting patiently for shops to get them here. But I haven't found any in Australia yet.

I hate that we have to wait so long for product! (well not now - my wait will be only about 10 days!!)

Hopefully I will get some scrapping done tomorrow ;o)

Happy Heroes Thursday ;o)

K xxx

1 comment:

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...