Wednesday 14 November 2007

Happy Mail Day


Got some Happy Mail today.

Yay.

And the Doodlebug Chipboard Letters are just way too cute. I feel that I am going to need these in every colour!!
My sewing machine hasn't arrived yet. Starting to get a bit nervous.
Kim Archers classes start on Friday I think, or is it tomorrow? I better check. How fantastic. So excited.
Can't wait.
Still need to go and get a few things.
I think I'll be having a crafty weekend!!
The kids were home from school today. Both were a bit crook. Poor little things!!
I went and did grocery shopping, some housework, and actually made a chrissy card that I liked!!
Good night ;o)
K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...