Sunday 14 October 2007

Blah Sunday




Here's a layout I made today.

And some more pages from my journal.

I just used my last sheet of A4 photo paper so there'll be no more scrapping this afternoon. Bugger!! I was just staring to get into it too.

I hope the cards I ordered last week, arrive tomorrow - so then I'll have something to do with my hands. And not to mention $50.00 bucks for the kitty!!
Also expecting my SIStv collection- so I hope that comes this week too.
Only 17 days till I can go shopping again!
K xxx

1 comment:

  1. Your little girl is so blonde and pretty! I love the layout with the photos running down the side, that looks really cool.
    Melx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...