Tuesday 2 October 2007

Day 6


Not a very good day today.
Bought a packet of cigarettes and a jar of coffee and some mud cake.
I had one coffee, half a piece of cake, and the cigarettes are unopened on top of the fridge.
Don't know how I feel.

Still sick. Every time I cough - my lungs burn.
That can't be good. Maybe I should go to the doctors.

Made these 2 cards last night.
No scrap action today. After moving the garage and my desk around - my printer cable doesn't reach. Think I might have a shuffle and reorganise.

See ya -

K xxx

1 comment:

  1. hang in there kel...maybe you should see a doctor just to make sure that you don't have a chest infection or something.
    the cards you made are sweet - do you make cards as you need them or make them and store them for future use...???
    take care sweetie....am thinking of you xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...