Wednesday 20 August 2008

Double digits


Did this one last night. Baby girl was sick - so she stayed home from school. Check her out - such a ham. Got her some new textas & a colouring book and that made her a very happy girl. (just like her mumma)

Finally cracked into the puffy thickers. How fun are they?? Love them.
I think they are my new favourite!!

Got some more thickers on the way. (yes, did a little more shopping) Found a new store, Scrap Gal. This is the first order with them so not sure when it will get here.

And for those who have asked - my favourite shops to order from are A Million Little Things and Emmas Paperie. Every order has been delivered on time. Great prices. Fantastic Service.

Although I won't be ordering from overseas in a while...the aussie dollar stinks at the moment!!
If only I had ordered it all, 2 weeks ago. Bugger!!

Anyway -

Have a fabulous day

K xxx

9 comments:

  1. double digits? Oh they grow so quick. my son just turned double too! ah I grounded my older son for reminding me! well it wasn't a real grounding, but you know..lol
    -Harajuku Chic @ SIS

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute!! Love your layout!! Gotta get me some of those thickers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel for you on the Aussie dollar. The American dollar seems to stink at the moment, too. Makes a girl think twice about her spending, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. She sure is beautiful for a girl who had to stay home sick! Amazing how fast they grow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the puffy thickers! i just received some in a RAK and i can't wait to bust into them!

    cute layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't you just love those puffy Thickers??? Thanks for listing Emma's Paperie..They have some very pretty things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great LO! I haven't seen the puffy thickers in person, but they look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool layout! I have ordered from Scrapgal, no complaints at all. I also have ordered from AMLT too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...