Friday 8 August 2008

My parcel arrived








I am in AC Heaven.
I love the tinsel thickers (I could only get black) and I love the puffy Chit Chat thickers (so fun). They are all so cute. There is no way I could pick a favourite!!
And I love the Christmas line of papers.....so so so cute.
Feeling really inspired to scrap now (except I don't have any pics). I suppose I could pre make my christmas pages and just leave space for the pics...okay, maybe not.
I got home this afternoon and opened my email. And to my suprise, there was an email from Seriously Scrapbooks to say that I won their blog competition!! How amazing is that! Totally shocked. Thanks so much Cathy!!
I am off to try and find room for my stuff. Wish me luck!!
Have a great weekend ;o)
K xxx

10 comments:

  1. Gosh they all look so good. Have fun. Congrats on your win. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. [wiping drool].
    WHOA. that is *a LOT* of Happy Scrappies!
    have fun ... those chit chat alpha's are my FAVE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is quite a package of happy stuff :) enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!!!! I am in heaven with you :). I wanted one set of thickers but everywhere wanted to charge $5.00 for shipping which is more than what I was buying. So I passed until I can get a big order together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoo hoo!!! I am comin to your house!!! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at all those Thickers - I love Thickers and really need to update my collection LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! You are in AC heaven. Love all the Thickers! Can I come over and play? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. look at all of theat AC goodness!! have fun with your new stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. heeh that's a great thing to come in the mail. YEAH!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Christmas cards...already? Wow, I am so behind!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...