Monday 25 August 2008

Massive weekend & a happy mail day ;o)



Starting with the weekend. Huge day cleaning on Saturday - which continued until my last load of washing at about 5:30pm Sunday night.
Everything now has a place...which makes me feel good.
Didn't get alot of sleep last night and had to get up early as little Missy went to camp this morning. She must be freezing right about now. She comes back tomorrow at about 5:30pm. So quiet here without her.
And hooray...my August Calico kits finally came today. I tore them open...and my heart skipped a beat. Even more beautiful in real life. April & Scarlet do an amazing job!!
Also received my order from scrapgal. I so love American Crafts. LOVE THEM!!
Now I just wish I had the energy to play with them right now ;o)
It is so cold - think I'll just settle for a hot shower and tv in bed.
Have a happy Monday
K xxx

5 comments:

  1. wowswes - that is some serious happy mail :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love happy mail!
    That mail is blissfully happy!
    Wow!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I heart your AC goodies! Wish I lived closer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the happy mail!! The August kit rocks! You will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that was a great weekend of deliveries. I hope you find energy to use them soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...