Tuesday 5 August 2008

Over it




Very much over being sick!!


Almost better. But now hubby has come down really bad with it!!


So what I have I been doing?


No scrapping at all.


But I have watched 3 seasons of Greys Anatomy. (Now I'm downloading season 4 on itunes)


And have done alot of scrap shopping.


Waiting on SC kits, more martha & fiskars punches, and a big fat order of 20 packets of new thickers & 70 sheets of new American Crafts papers and some doodlebug flocking. Cannot wait for it all to get here.
Now I just have to find somewhere to put it!!
K xxx

5 comments:

  1. I am so jealous!!!! I need to some scrap shopping to. Have fun scrapping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well - that's never fun. I'm impressed with your AC order...bet you can't wait to receive that box!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry you have been sick. I hope you are at 100% soon! Looks like you will have tons of new scrap supplies to perk you up soon. That is the perfect get well gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay for new scrap supplies! hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dang! that's a lot of paper and thickers! i'm sure when it arrives it will make your illness disappear!

    hope you get to feeling better soon...and your hubs too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...