Wednesday 13 August 2008

Not so good

On the verge of tears.
Been sick for so long.
Have no energy to even go to the doctors.
Have been awake since 4:30am this morning.
Today feels like I am at the sickest point.
Nearly six weeks of the flu so far - and I am absolutely miserable.
Just want to go to bed. Sleep. And wake up well again.

And to top it off, I know my Studio Calico kits are at the post office...and I am not even well enough to go and pick them up.
Kids are at home today as it's a pupil free day from school.
They have been amazing. Really helping me out.
Love them to bits!

Still want to cry though (that's a sign that I am really crook!)

Hope you are having a better day than me :o(

K xxx

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you are sick. Hope you will feel much better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm totally you need to really take it easy..so sorry you are Ill . girl I will pray for you .. please take care of yourself ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww sweetie, sending lots of get well hugs your way!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...