Thursday 14 August 2008

Late night


I'm up working - so I thought I'd finish this card I started a while ago.
I embossed the base with a cuttlebug christmas folder (not sure of the exact name) then rubbed versamark over the top and embossed with Stampin' Up! Clear powder.
The tree is a stamp from 'Season of Joy' stamp set which you can find in the new Spring mini catalogue - stamped in Wild Wasabi.
And some Cucumber Sprinkles thickers.
I stuck the 'A' in the wrong spot - as I was on the phone....and couldn't lift it off when I realised, as I had stuck it down with diamond glaze. Oops. That'll teach me.
Off to tidy my mess now -
K xxx

7 comments:

  1. ohh very pretty! love the background :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card!!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh gorgeous card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I viewed the new catalog yesterday and SU has some pretty wonderful things. I placed an order with my sis who is a SU rep too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're already doing your cards! You're on top of your game!!

    Abundant blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH, I love the effect of that clear embossing powder. I think it is one of my favorite things. Especially the Stampin' Up Detail stuff. Mmmmm.
    Beautiful card. Makes me want some ebossing folders!!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card! I've done that many times with letters...but you have to put adhesive on those thickers or they just don't stick!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...